Thursday, December 31, 2009
Daniel’s 10 New Year s Resolutions and some Predictions
1. I will try to be positive, not saying anything negative about anyone, will find the nicest things to say all the time, and have and have a smile on my face…………… until about mid March when my family and friends thinks my behavior is not natural and encourage be to be “realistic”. Then I will go back to being realistic.
2. I make and keep my plan to pay down all my short term consumer debt, until that thing that I needed that I wasn’t planning to buy, or wanted to buy is needed to be purchased.
3. I will try to update Facebook with relevant and meaningful posts, until I forget and update my Farmville status.
4. I will work diligently to make my lived environment a better place, by recycling, reusing, and conserving. Should I keep burning wood in my woods stove to save gas? Should I turn the lights out and go to bed early and get up early? I don’t think so.
5. I will try to be in better shape and loose weight , through November 2010, until Fumiko follows all the 1940’s cookbooks and uses lard in everything and it starts to rain and I stop biking, and become a computer chair potato.
6. My Farmville becomes supper mighty awful big plantation, before I realize that the time I spent should have been growing imaginary food, but real food.
7. I will post on real estate blogs and will meet some really interesting people who will want to buy and sell real estate.
8. After becoming LEED AP, in OM, I actually use it as a member on a team to certify buildings.
9. My construction project this year will be limited to completing the projects I have started or have promised to do.
10. Travel this year will be from Pullman to Hiroshima with Coupeville on the side.