more fixing things



Day two of working on red rental house.  I finished the painting that the tenants had started. They had painted the walls a dark green, as they thought it was an improvement.  I am glad the property manager made them paint it back white.  They had spilled paint on the floors and didn't clean it up, so that is one task I am so worked on. The refer was filled with half eaten food which i put in a big garbage bag.  I need to replace the faucet, and outlet cover, finish cleaning the refrigerator, get some bug bombs to let of in and under the house, and spread some ant barrier around the house,.  They still have a bunch of stuff in the yard. They were hanging out by their cars and sort of moving some things.  It is odd as the people who are there were not the ones on the lease.  I have a feeling they were going to try to stay longer and take over the place.  They still might be trying to do that.  They left a mattress outside under the cover.  In any case I got the yard completely mowed.  They had not mowed parts for several months if not ever since they lived there.
Tomorrow I have to go to the Renton house in the morning to fix some things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.