We walk to the Amazon fresh market near our house. It is a nice walk. There is an good selection of fruits and vegetables. The automated shopping carts offer check out without going through a check out counter
This morning was sunny. We have a lot of frog noises at night. I wanted to see if I could see one. This is the big puddle that was our attempt to make a pond. It is a couple of feet deep, and attractes a lot of wildlife through July each year when it dries up. I looked everywhere for the frogs. I didn't find any here, but walking back in the woods a bit I saw a small green frog jump into a super small puddle and hide. I only saw it because I saw it jump. Fumiko made ice cream with a mixer today. It turned out great. We went to the library to use the Internet connection. We were sitting in the car to have a meeting with Tim Collins. He is licensing a software service for on line teacher sales. I want fumiko to sell her cooking video. It seems like a fairly reasonable system. We will have to take a look. I am curious if it could drive customers to her website. The funny thing was that his mother got in th...
High point on Half moon Cay on Bahamas Construction on the beach Waiting for a show to start Map of halfmoon Cay. About 200 people live here, but a couple of 1000 arrive for lunch A stink ray Lunch was very grilled meat and vegetables. The ship in the distance Dining on the lido deck An old house remains Who is tired Good to know that tokyo is so close.
We visited Akaka Falls state Park. The Park admission and the parking lot uses Diamond Parking employees. The women asked where I was from. I said Seattle. Then I said, that I had met Joe Diamond when I was twenty one years old. I moved some furniture to his house. His grand daughter, Shelley worked with us. One day I drove her home in my 1961 van. There was discussion in the office if my van was safe enough for her. Eventually they thought it would be good for her to ride. I was able to check out her parents house where she was living for the summer. I think her mother, Diane Foreman l, was there. The woman asked how he was. I said he is probably dead, because that was when I was twenty. It is probably that his daughter and maybe his son is dead. I don't know. My old manager, John Rauen is also dead. I heard that when he died, his wife was upset as he never bothered with life insurance. Dia...