June 19 2024 COVID 19 getaway

This is day four of our COVID 19 getaway.   We tested positive to the virus and decided to bug out for five days to who's Island.  I have been working on my camper project.  I plan on turning a pop up tent trailer into a pop up insulated hard side trailer.  It will be smaller, and lighter.  It will sleep two people, which is all we really need.  I had to repair the fiberglass top, remove the old tent.  Next step is to create the fold up sides out of Styrofoam.  It should be warmer and easier to setup and to pull.  Probably I could  pull it with our small car.   We have been drinking wine each night with dinner.  It seems like the wine helps with sleeping.  Sleeping is what we need to get better.  The connection to the world is still connected via the Internet