July 6 2024 Crumbs and Coasters

Second breakfast at Crumb and Coaster.    More like early lunch.   Avocado mashed with mushrooms.


A nice flat white and green veggie drink 



Inside was very nice.  There were a lot of people from different countries at this place.  A Korean group with mothers and children.  They were all talking with each other.  It seems like they must have met here.  A young mother and her young son were sitting next to me.  The boy was not eating his food.  He was playing with his phone.  His mom seemed to be texting her husband.  There was no communication going on here.  I think that is why the boy didn't eat
.

Really narrow street where both this restaurant and my hotel is located.  I am waiting for a Grab.  One already cancelled.  It will be my first car ride in Bali.