August 26 2024 Admissions meeting, Meeting with Westlake Hot Pilates and more yard work, leads to facebook time

 




First think in the morning, I talked on the phone to the admissions.  I have decided to go forward.  I will  submit my application soon.  I will have the money to pay the school in September.  I will pay in October, and will start in November. I am looking forward to this.  I will be able to tell people that I am a student, and then a therapist when I complete it.  I don't like the title retired. 


In the afternoon I wasted a some time talking with the guys from westlake. I am not sure if they did what they said they were going to do prior to the meeting.  I don't think I would hire them. It was interesting in some things they said.  They said that the prices are lower than tax assessment.  They said many buyers don't have the cash to come up to purchase something and need to get construction financing, they said there are a lot of owner operator buyers.  They basically said the opposite of what I understood.   


I was so tired after exercise and working, I spent  a lot of time on facebook.  I found this picture on the the savoy site.  We are all doing the shim sham.  Those were fun times the first dances after the pandemic.  A couple of people who were new to dancing are in the picture.  I remember telling them, once they become better, they will not dancing with me anymore. I wonder if they remember my prediction.