July 15 2024 Bali Trees Yoga Retreat

Our guide Qino, or Tino.  He is a local in the village.  He explained the life here in the village.  
A nice touch in the yard of the yoga shola
Sunset in Bali Trees 
The new yoga shola they are building. I am not sure about the sign, but you cannot miss it. 
The first people I met at Bali Trees.  A couple of Danes,  a couple for England, Wendy who I met at Bali Lindy exchange.  
The cookies we ate for dessert at almost every meal 
The Balinese dance lesson.  I had to get the hands and fingers right. 
One of the meals.  It was vey healthy.  A fairly low calorie count each day.  
Some rice sweets. 
Lime and watermelon  It it is a good combination .
Mellon on a green plate.  I really enjoyed the color combinations .  
Not usually the same food.  Everyday some new creation. 
The couple for Denmark 
Dinner.  
The sunset walk with the first group of people at my week in Bali Trees.  The group changes daily as people come and go. 
The night walk 
Curry chicken 
More Mellon
A door in the village 

 A friendly dog.  The dogs are great.