Ed update

I was told by my mother today that her husband, Ed has been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer.  She didn't say what where the cancer was.  Earlier she told me that there was a cancer in his ashole.  They told him they would take it out.  My mom said they are to remove the ass hole.  U said what would they do next. She say they would replace the ass hole.  So she is getting a new ass hole to live with.  The other day she said there was cancer in the lymph nodes.  From what I can tell it doesn't sound good.  She said the doctors will have a meeting in January.  Probably they will do radiation in January. They will need to see what is going on.  I don't think I should plan many trips next year, and should go visit in February...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.