massage

Soaring crane massage on beacon Hill in Seattle.  I am continuing my explanation of Mass modalities.  Erik has 30 years of massage experience. His massage technique is perhaps a combination of Thai and European methods. He has studied  under 12 different teachers in thailand.  He has been to Europe as well and is going again.  I was fully clothed on a mat on the floor.  He was able use his feet to move the side of my body.  This was very efficient.  Often table massage does not allow effective movement of the side body.  He noticed that my right leg was stronger but contained less movement.  It was a fairly hard level of massage.  I think a person who did not go often would find it too hard.  Using the feet allows for more pressure. Of course  he adapts his massage to the body of the client.  Ever client is different and every massage is different.He did some stretching type moves which probably are not possible if you tried with a sheet covering parts of the body.  I saw I thailand that they could do it but the sheet had to be large enough.  In all this was a very good experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.