moisture festival small town Seattle and wary of atms

Seattle Moisture Festival late night Friday night.  Fumiko and went after dinner at swedish club.  Ron Bailey was announcing.  He told a story about the start of moisture festival.  He mentioned that the tent was borrowed from the performer Reverand Schumly.  I recognized that name as when I was going out with Susan, her friend Casey was always talking about him.  I think he had a yellow fiat.  I may have met him but I Kno that Casey was definitely head over heals for him. It is interesting that Seattle is such a small town.

After the show fumiko wanted to eat dicks hamburgers.  We started walking there but there were a lot of people hanging out on Broadway around their shopping carts. I was a bit not wanting to walk as that day I had a bad experience at the cash machine.  I was taking money out, and a young dude came up to me while I was in the middle of the withdrawal.  He said you have some money to spare when you are done.  I reached and I thought I got the cancel return card.  I grabbed my card and got away as soon as I could.  I look back and the guy was running away the other direction. I made sure he was gone and went back to the machine and took out money.  The same amount. I thought it was lucky I didn't have to deal with that guy.  The next day I was looking at my balance and I show two withdrawals of the same amount that day.  I think he must have grabbed the cash after I took my card, and that is why he was running away.  I lost some money, but l learned I really need to be careful taking cash out of machines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.