Seattle Mannskor

This is my second year in the choir.  I returned from walking the Camino Santiago and I wanted to make two changes in my life.  I want to sing in a group and to start some very regular exercise.  I decided on checking out the Seattle Norwiegen Male Chorus.  It has been a good fit.  I learned a lot of Norwegian during the pandemic.  It was my pandemic language.  I got to the point I could understand a mid level podcast.  Speaking is still not as smooth as I am a quiet person in a lot of situations.  

This week we had our monthly meeting and social together with practice.  We are getting ready for the cod fish dinner and concert on April 14th.
Practice at the lief Erikson hall in Ballard.  I spend a lot of time here between dancing and singing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.