Are you a poet or a motivational speaker

The other night I was dancing at Century Ballroom.  I was sitting watching the dancers as I was taking a break. A woman was standing in front of me.  She had the jeans with rips in the legs. She is skinny and seems like she has a good rhythm.  I am thinking that my break should be over and I should ask her to dance. Then some one asks her dance. Ok I will sit and enjoy my break. Later in the night I dance at her.  Her name is Amanda.  She asks me if I come there often as she has never seen me before. I realized that I have not been as often as I thought I went dancing.  I said I go often dancing, but I travel a lot. She asks if I live here.  Yes, I live here but I travel to other places. She askes me what I do.  She continues and says I must be a poet or a motivational speaker.  Yes I replied.  I would like to be those.  She said it is easy to be a motivational speaker, just be positive and speak with confidence. I said  that I always wanted to be a religious leader, but I have not had that awakening. Yes that is me.  I ask her if she will be there next week, she says maybe, but it is complicated.  She asked me if I will wear beret. Yes but probably a different color.    It was nice imagining that I am a poet or motivation speaker.  Maybe I had my religious awakening, not spending on things but we should  spend money on experiences. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.