Gong bath at West Seattle

The gongs are set up.  I am ready for the gong bath.  This is my second time, and the first was about a year ago. I didn't know what to expect.  This time I brought a blanket, pillow, and have dressed in comfy warm clothes.  I am also sitting right next to the gongs.  People are settling down.     The gongs are tuned to the frequency of the planets. The big gong is the sun.  There was a water drum that sounds like a water fall.  The entire drum session was about an hour.  He finishes it with placing a piece of chocolate next to your head.. I successfully broke my glasses, so I drove home with one eye closed.  It is odd driving with only partial vision.  
Before this, today I sent the nw academy an email about the hybrid program and scheduling.  It looks like that program with classes  on every other weekend could  accommodate my  desire to keep mid week open for fumiko and my desire take a couple of trips.  Once this summer and once in January.  My total time in the program would be extended, unless I made up time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.