Mail Boxes


I got a report that the mail boxes were vandalized.  I went to check it out. It looks like they have been vandalized by the weather.  The doors were a little bent.  Make some kids pulling the doors open.  These mailboxes are actually quite strong. The metal is thick.  I don't think similar mail boxes would last as long as these have.  I wonder how much mail do people really receive?   People buy a lot on line but that's usually delivered to the door.  I don't know of anyone who receives important mail at home.  The risk of it being stolen or lost is too great.  Just get it via email or on line.  

So I don't know if I will do anything about these mailboxes.  Maybe I could clean and paint them.  It would make them look new.  If the weather is nice then I will do that.  I don't want to waste money on replacement for something worse and not really needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.