Rest day

A rest day by the fire.  
Even though it takes effort to make a fire, and not even considering the time to cut a split the wood,  watching and feeling the heat of a fire is so relaxing.  The last three days I was hyper active.  I took long fast walks, went to Pilates and yoga multiple times each day, went dancing until midnight each night. Today I am sitting by the fire listening to the squim radio station.  It is such a nice little Radio station.    Last night I had a lot of deep sleep and dream sleep.  I woke up at one point after seeing a cartoon of a polyamourus platapous.  It was pretty funny.  I don't know if I have seen something like that before, but after seeing it in my dream I can't unsee it.  I also saw a dream with fumiko adopting three super small kittens.  I told her about it and she said that sounds cute.  I hope u don't find new kittens in the house..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.