Getting Older being a spry old man

Sunday I had my birthday dance.  It was fun.  I am getting older but I don't feel it.  I feel like I am 35, although I look a lot older.  I decided after the Camino Santiago that I would get more targeted exercise so I started going to hot Pilates and yoga.  I try to go every day I am in Seattle, and if I find a place while traveling.  Fumiko is reading me an article on longevity.  It is found that living an active life with exercise and healthy food will allow you to live well until you die, sparing a long expensive and painful death.  Ok.  I am convinced.  I will travel to dance, travel to do Yoga and to learn massage.  Go hiking in the cascades, and do not forget to chop the fire wood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.