leap day

Today is the leap day of this year.  I didn't take any pictures but many things occurred.  I went to yoga after reviewing Fumiko's video with her.  It looks good.  I booked or cruise that fumiko wants to go on.  I booked directly through the cruise company and not the travel agent who sent her the information.  I hope we get the entertainment to that she wants.  If nothing else this fulfils my high school desire to go on a cruise.  Of course that was 45 years ago.  I am different now. 
I signed the extension of the lot sale.  It would be good to have that finally close.  The property manager sent a request and then said do not worry about it, after I had responded with out seeing the second message.  I went for a walk but still didn't get our quota as it is really cold today.  I started looking at taxes.  It takes a long time to gather the information. I wished my mom a happy birthday today. Ed son is visiting and my brother too.  Her house is full.  It seems like my brother wants to be with my mother when ever someone else is visiting.  It is a nice gesture.  I think I should not worry too much about her.  She has been around a long time and she is a big girl.  I decided that I need to do some market research on LMT practicing.  It would be good to see what they provide against what they advertise.  Cost and availability is important.  A year ago I looked and it seemed like there was not much availability. Now it seem like it has changed.  Of course there is always the possibility of competition from other places that provide other services.  Anyway I will check it out in the next few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.