dreams

I awoke in a small metal room to the throbbing of an engine.  My narrow bunk was comfortable enough to provide me with a deep sleep.  I didn't know where I was but I it felt like I was on a ship in a lower or inside cabin.  I smelled that musty damp and  a bit oily smell that only a ship can smell like. I had to take a piss.  So I got up in the small space.  I made sure I had my passport and I opened the door to the hallway. I turned right.  A short walk took me to the end where a couple of partitions looked like floor squat toilets and showers stalls with plastic curtains.  I went into the first stall that was next to a curtain where it sounded like someone was showering.  I pulled my dick out an crouched over the squat toilets and pissed.  There is nothing like the first piss in the morning.