coffee and vegetables breakfast sandwich

Ok. I had coffee and a vegetarian breakfast sandwich after a lomi sacred massage Linda at Sol body works.  It was my first lomi massage. It was interesting as she had cards with words in them.  I took one and read it out loud.  It more applied to her than me so she had me take one more.  This was appropriate for me.  It discussed my journey and making decisions.  This massage was very quiet.  Just the music and the rhythm of her hands.  The oil was just wonderful.  I really thought this was a wonderful massage.  I told Peter about it. I wonder if he would like it. I think he has a different idea about massage than I have.  He has one idea of massage, not a more complete idea of sensual but not sexual massage.  This massage was very sensual, but not sexual.  It is very much like a good dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.