other work reflections

I talked with another former colleague from another job which I am trying to forget.  He to brought up the work or the masquerade of work that occurs.  When I started at the job there was quite a bit of work to be done.  As time went on the management wanted to not do anything that could cause any attention to the department, so it was better to make a masquerade of all the important work. He said it was continuing.  I replied that there was work to be done, but it requires some risk in explaining why it should be done and more important why it had not been done before and why it should be done now.  The mantra is only do what appears to be a priority.  This is of course complete bullshit.  I am glad that I am forgetting. Once the last person I know leaves there, then I will really forget what that body of work is.  Maybe someone will find it.  Hard to say..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.