Sunday chior dance and making plans


Joseph going over what we are going to work on next week at chior.  Before the choir practice I was making travel plans to take massage classes in Bali.  I also registered for Bali lindy exchange.  I think the majority of the structure of the trip, plane, activity, places to stay for the most part, room in my passport fror stamps. 
After chior I was tired and hungry, but when I was just about home I remembered that Zoe was moving in the next few days and it would be her last dance in Seattle.  I went to the dance but she was not there.  I thought too bad.  Then I saw her come in.  I went and danced at her.  At the celebration dance I saw her go out and I danced with her first.  When she was leaving I was dancing and I wanted to say goodbye.  As soon as I was done dancing I went down the stairs and outside to see if she was there.  She was . I yelled goodbye and went up to her. She was glad that she got a grand send off from Seattle.  I think I have learned that it is important to say goodbye bye to people.  Not just walk out the door, or let them walk out the door.  I have had a tendency to do this, but I should not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.