rock I tripped on







This is the rock I tripped over about a week ago.  I cut my shin pretty badly.  I was walking at night with my cat pool mates and I was giving them room on the sidewalk when I tripped over this in the dark. I had a massage with Jeremiah blond at summa massage and wellness center. His knowledge of the body was amazing.  He shared a lot of the things he was doing and the purpose of it.  He described the myofaisa connection and the power that massage can have in restructuring the connections.  It makes sense that the body reacts to stimulus.  He asked about the injuriy on my shin.  I explained that I did it in front of his office building on my way back from swing dancing.  He said he saw the sign about dancing but never checked into it 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.