my feet and struggles in health







I went to the doctor the other day as I had dropped a stove on my foot.  My left big toe and the connection hurt.  I didn't know if it was because of my ingrown toenails due to the fungus in my toenails or dye to a broken bone. The visit results was that my toe was not broken, but I should stretch it.  I am doing that in yoga so no problem. The toenail has fungus so I have some strong medicine that I can't drink alcohol or eat grapefruit.  That is sort of ok as I have been wanting to drink less.  This is a good reason not too.  I am hopeful that the medicne also helps clean up some rashes I have had on my legs.  Rashes that have been there many years. So here is a picture of my toes.  Hopefully I can have my toenails grown out by summer..   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.