walk on my back

Om Thursday I checked out the local massage place by lake Washington.  I have seen the sign and wanted to give it a try. It was ohm body works.  The woman who is from new York has that aggressive new York attitude.  We joked that Seattle people are passive aggressive. The style of massage is similar to a Thai massage but without the stretch.  She used mostly her feet.  It was a very deep massage. She is also a yoga teacher so she instructed me to breathe when she was pushing hard in an area. She lives across the sound but comes into the city.  Most people on the peninsula use insurance to cover their massage. She does a free community Yoga class on the weekends. I feel that this type of massage is really useful when strength training of muscles. She talked quite a bit about all soy of things.  I encouraged her and I got to know a bit aboy her politics. She didn't like the government much and spends a lot of time in Mexico.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.