Seattle swing dance

I like swing dancing.  It is the right amount of social interaction and  exercise. The music makes me happy.  When there are a lot of people at the dance it is really fun.  Different places have different vibes on some nights. There are some places where people only dance with certain people.  It is a bit uninclusive.  I wonder why it is.  Maybe it is because the teachers only dance with their students, and students of their classes only day with classmates. It is comfortable to do this and I understand why but I don't think it grows the dance scene.  I think people have left dancing to do other things.  This is life.  Life also requires that new people to come to dance. I hope that existing dancers encourage their friends to come dancing. Before the pandemic I said to myself that my addiction to dancing would weaken.  The pandemic made me look at other experiences.  I have become doing more exercise. I really like yoga as it is something that I do and doesn't require other people, but it is fun to do with others..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.