dishwasher replacement



I had a message that the dishwasher was broken at 1313.  I had replaced the drain motor last summer, but it seemed a bit inconsistent when I tried to cancel drain it.  I disconnected it from the air gap and tied directly into the disposal.  Today I brought a new dishwasher. I tested the old one, and it drained.   The  pump was weak.  When I had replaced the pump previously, the replacement pump was a bit different.  It could be that is some of the issue. The dishwasher works although it may not have enough power in the pump to drain it.  It maybe the diameter of the hose is thinner than newer dishwasher.  I really don't want throw the old one away but I don't want to keep it. I decided to throw it away.  I will take to the Mexican lady who collects metal.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.