Falls in Galata Cafe & more

I was looking for a breakfast meal.  This place was playing French music. When I walked into the restaurant the chef and other worker were eating their breakfast.  I said, no problem finish your breakfast. It is a good  sign when the chef eats their own food. I had time to look at everything on the menu.  I enjoyed the French music. The sound track started playing a Greek song, and it was abruptly ended by the chef.  I like it when the chef gets into the music.
I ordered a spicy Turkish omelet with sausage. It seems like something that I would make at home. I didn't know I was making Turkish food.
Everyone seems to love animals. This customer had a very friendly dog who came up to me to say hello.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.