Istanbul Airport

It has been a long flight.  The seats were ok, because the guy next to me was able to move to an empty seat. The walk from the gate is very long.  This airport one needs to arrive early to catch a flight.  I always pick the slowest passport control line. There was a latte family taking quite a bit of time. The official was on the phone a lot.  Finally they got through. Then two people, then they changed officials.  Of course they to log into the computer set up their work station.  Say hello and goodbye to each other. I noticed that each official carries their own stamp.  I guess they can tell who the agent is who stamps the passport.  I get out of passport control.  I go looking for exit 14.  I go out and u don't see my name anywhere.  I read the message from the hotel.  I have to ask for guide 1. They find my name and tell me to wait.  It is cold outside so I get my heavy coat on and sit down to wait.  Less than ten minutes the guy comes over and says follow my brother.  He lest me and some other people to the parking lot where each of the group gets in a vehicle.  My vehicle is a van limo.  Thus the picture of me in the limo in the way to the hotel.  It is about an hour trip so I have time to write this post. 
Inside the limo
Outside at gate 14
The long walk to the exit