Supplements

I am writing a post about my various health supplements.  When I travel I don't carry the bottle, just little baggies with various pills.  One time an immigration officer asked me what they were.  I said supplements.  That worked, but this is better if someone ever asked me what exactly I am carrying.
This is basically blueberries.
Nail and skin hair.  
this is for joints
of course a one a day general use vitami

Foe heart and circulation
for muscle cramps when I exercise
for  memory 
A NAD supplements which helps try to keep the body young with more energy.f
this is for muscles and joints
this helps with good moo
One of the four Elysium supplements for health and life longevity.
And Talley another supplements which  supports health 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.