Sometimes I don't understand what I see while walking around.








I am not sure what I observe is something that I can make any sense. I found an article about garbage  in Istanbul after I  noticed young guys with homemade carts which they use to pick up cardboard, plastic bottles, cans and other things.  I followed one guy. He had a cell phone in his hand.  He would get stuff out of garbage cans.  Sometimes the cans are guarded and he couldn't take it.  I followed one guy to a location with two larger trucks. He conducted a mini sorting session.  Things that were valuable went to the front of the cab.  
Here are the transfer trucks.  I am assuming these guys know what the value of things are. I assume they are self operators.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.