to Cappadocia

Nothing like leaving at 430 am to catch a 7 am sunrise flight.  I am off to Cappadocia.  So far the tour company has been spot on travel arrangents. I got a picture of sunrise from the plane.  Tomorrow I will see sunrise in a hot air balloon.I think you know you are in the country side when the airport toilet is a squat toilet.
After checking into the cave hotel, which has a really nice toilet and shower.

I hiked up to sunset point to look at the city 

The cave houses are just amazing.
I hiked up into pigeon valley after lunch.  It was getting really cold and my bones where frozen.  On the return to town I stopped at one of the fancy resorts to go to the Turkish bath.  Sauna, steam bath, soap scrub and massage, facial and facial massage, and finish with an oil massage that was probably the best massages I have ever had. I stopped and got a vegetarian plate of food, and went back to the hotel and slept nine hours.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.