Sea Asia spa Thai foot massage

I took a look for some foot massages.  Dancing puts a lot of stress on foot and leg muscles.  On dance trips I try to experience different massages.  Every massage is different.  This woman used a very hard round tool to massage my feet and mussels I'm the bottom and top of the foot.  I have had some Turkish baths here.  I think the combination of the soap and scrub is hard on the skin. I noticed that my legs seemed dryer and there was a bit of rashes.  I used foot cream to lessen it.  The foot massage uses oil which seems to help.  Probably one Turkish bath a week is probably all that my skin will tolerate.  I guess they could use softer soap but the suds probably are harsh soaps. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.