trip to Asia from Europe

Trip from the European side of Istanbul to the Asian side.  I left the nomade hotel after a final breakfast there. 

 I walked down to see the light house.  

I also saw the old city wall that faced the Bosporus.  It was pretty difficult for invaders to capture the city for so many centuries.  

I saw a guy swimming in the Bosporus. I made a hand gesture that swimming is cool. i then took a boat across the Bosporus.
i finally did see some ships going through.  They were oil ships and there was not a  flag flying on them that I could see, so it might be one of the many ships moving an with a checkereed ownership.  As our ship was moving the galley attendant was throwning bread pieces to the seagulls.
I arrive in Asia. The docking of the boat left  me wishing for Washington state ferries.  It took the docking crew a couple of times to tie upm. The Asia side It looks similar,  at least on the surface
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.