Where is the China Town in Istanbul?

Quick China!   Not a Panda Express.

I saw a lot of Asian looking people in Istanbul. What  is an Asian person?  In fact, most of Turkey is in Asia, so my stereo type idea of what an Asian shows my bias for Japan, Korea, South east Asia, China.  Asia is big. 

What I am really asking is where does someome eat Japanese food.  I saw a restaurant that said the served udon and another one served Japanese pancakes.  In both cases it was a Turkish idea of what Japanese food is.

In a lot of cities we usually find a Chinese restaurant.  I only saw one in the upscale shopping mall. It was called Quick China. 

The mysterious Istanbul.  Probably if I would  have looked I would have found a bunch of Chinese restaurants is some section of the city I didn't go to.  I know some people who travel look for where the Chinese restaurants are located and that is where they go.  I was there to see Turkey and eat Turkish food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats in Istanbul are the new Sultans.